-elfayrea rech nayn aeam-

14.8.08

small happenings

Hi. Tis miri. Made some apple-splits with brooke darling. They’re okay. Making them was fun thoe. T’would have been better with some Earl Grey. Hmm. I’m reading a book. It is about philosophy. I like it so far, but I haven’t read the whole thing. Cerdic says that if you like a book even halfway thrue, it is as good a whole book even if it had a horrid ending. I don’t know if that is true. Sometimes I read a book and it has a horrid ending, but I just pretend the rest from where it was still good to my own ending. Is it still a good book on whole in all spectre? Perhaps for books. But just books. Life isn’t that way. Em says that because life is temporal, the future is not the only good, the past is not the only good, but the good can only be found in the present. I think she is right. She is always right. Felith says that Em once tolled her that she won’t say anything unless she is sure it is right. It is not, then, odd that Em doesn’t say much. Dear Em. I guess I should try the same thing. I wonder if I could do it thoe. Could you?
Aeamathor,
-miri

No comments: