-elfayrea rech nayn aeam-

28.8.08

Business

Hi. itsme. I know. Lots of fun aren’t I. I finished the book. Yes, I read slowly. The time was just stretched out. Lots going on. It was good. I liked it. It feels nice to know the end. But you get lonely without it. The book I mean. Like you lost something. Or part of you. That “I can always go read my book” feeling. But life moves on. It does that. Like fighting, almost. Bruk says at least. He tolled me that if you don’t fight the blows, you get hit. But if you ride them, you win. He is teaching lynn. I like to watch. Thoe I don’t think I ever will try to learn. I will always have some many others who know around me. It makes me glad to know that. Not that they can, or that I could. But that they would. Hmm. Brooke just walked by with Cedric’s tray. I wrote him a note. He likes that. And I like knowing that he does. Sometimes, if I leave a note on his desk, he will leave one in my sunbonnets just to see if I wear them. If it is in the winter thoe, I almost never wear a sunbonnet. And I love waiting for summer to come again and I check to see all the lovely things he writes to me. Cedric has such beautiful handwriting. I wish I could write like that. I guess I just wish things to much, hmm. Em says that wishing is good because it makes one feel uncomfortable. I guess she means that it helps you move towards achieving something. Like hunger. Belle is always hungry. I like food. We eat a lot here I guess. Brooke just came back. She says that Cedric ate all of his food and took his herbs without fuss. I am glad. He can be quite a duzzley old boy about things like that sometimes. He says that we ought to try a thing’s resolve before we trust it. I guess he is right. He is almost always right. But he says things in English that I don’t always understand. Hmm. Liss, Grace and I are going to the stacks this afternoon. Perhaps I should grab a dictionary while I am at it. It is too bad. Dictionaries. They do not give a great deal of context in instances. Unlike plays. Or Opera. Shakespeare helped me with the “wit” thing a whole lot. But I guess people who grow up on English just pick up the intricacies quickly. It is still taking me time. Cedric says I am very good at it thoe. He always likes what I do. brooke and I. I guess we are his “pets” of sort. Everybody loves the old man. Even Wyn. Wyn is hard to tell. But I know he likes c.t. I do know it. Em says that you can always tell by the way someone listens how they will speak. I guess that is true. When Wyn listens to belle, you can see the way he analyzes. Belle is so much fun. But hard. Her speaking I mean. I guess this is too long now hmm. I’ll just stop then.
off my hat as belle would say
-miri

No comments: