-elfayrea rech nayn aeam-

8.9.08

a spot of life / reflect

Hi. Everyone is so busy. So I’ll just write. It is funny actually. Everyone is busy at doing, rather, nothings. They like doing nothings. With all their little nothings to do, I guess they just don’t have time. Hmm. Em says that many people try to fill their life with something, and their life gets consumed by it. She says that a long time ago, Mistress Layna told her about the way her great grandpapa would do things. He would live out little nothings, and together, they made something all on their own: a life. I guess the Mistress has passed that down to her decedents as well. Hmm. I am so glad the family has taken me in. I don’t know what I would do without them. They are all so kind to me. Cedric too. I guess we both are one of a kind eh? Not part of the family, but close enough. The gang calls him uncle cedric. But somehow, he lets me call him grandpapa. I think he likes it. I used to call him that just for fun. But I guess he really is my grandpapa now. Whether weather. He is better now. I ought to have told you. Brooke says that he is a remarkably fast healer for such an age. I wish I could be that cheerful and sprite if I live that long. Supper. Aeamathor,
-miri

No comments: